Test

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cupcake Toppers

So it just donned on me yesterday that the baby shower I am helping to plan happens NEXT SUNDAY.... Yikes!! No sweat... I am on top of things and actually function a little better under a time crunch. Well I was back on my PINTEREST hunt today and found some more FABULOUS ideas on games and whatnot. The best thing I stumbled upon... I AM GOING TO MAKE THE CUPCAKE TOPPERS! I am so excited and want to run out to Michael's right now. Oh yeah about Michael's... we just got a new one in Columbia and it is GREAT!! I took my boyfriend with me (big mistake) and he practically had to drag me out because I just kept walking in circles and finding more things that I wanted to purchase and crafts I wanted to do. Plus how can you NOT LOVE Michael's when you can almost always get things at 40-50% OFF! #winning  So here is a pic of the cupcake toppers that I will be attempting to make this weekend!! Definitely come back on Sunday for a tutorial on how to make these!!



No comments:

Post a Comment