Test

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Star Is Born

So as most of you know... I dance with a contemporary modern dance company called Vibrations Dance Company. Well one of the members is pregnant and due in April. She told us back in August and I have been looking at baby shower pictures since she told us. I can't wait! Since she will probably be having numerous baby showers we wanted to throw a shower that was indicative of us as a group so I thought of the theme "A Star is Born". Ok so we DON'T want an overly baby theme and something a little more grown up... so this party will be very GLAM!! Think of movie star!! So I have been using Pinterest to save the ideas I thought were great and here are some inspirations I will be using to guide me with decorating. Also, we are on a DEFINITE budget, so it will be interesting to see what ideas I come up with. After the shower, I will post pics and will post some pics along the way of things I come up with. ENJOY!!



I love these decorations. Tulle' is a very inexpensive way to decorate a room. I will also be making these tissue paper poms. Martha Stewart sells these for like $8/each. You can make them for much cheaper! And the colors for the party will be pink, PiNk, and PINK! Girlie all the way.



This dessert table is very GLAM!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment