Test

Sunday, February 26, 2012

10 Year High School Class Reunion

This post is LATE... but I see it as better late than NEVER. So here goes... Last June, I had the reality check of life that I am getting old because I had my 10 year high school class reunion! Georgetown High School Class of 01!! {BEST CLASS EVER} Sorry got sidetracked... So, where did 10 years go? I feel like I just got out of high school. Other than knowing I was 10 years older, I had the time of MY LIFE helping to plan the reunion.  It was a great experience working with some wonderful people from high school and EVERYONE had a great time.  Because we had a limited budget there was A LOT of negotiating and some DIY projects that had to be done! 


So some of the DIY projects I did were: made labels for the water bottles that were used as decorations and as souvenirs. For table decorations I used the souvenir champagne glasses we received at prom and naval ball during our high school days and years books. It was a great way to reminisce about the "good ole days"!! Because I was having so much fun that day I forgot to take pictures of everything.

These were the labels that went around the water bottles!!





And here is a picture of the graduating class!!




For anyone who is planning their class or family reunion and need some help. Please feel free to send me a message. I would love to help!!


Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU again to all of the committee members who assisted with the reunion! It would not of happened without you! Can't wait til the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment