Test

Monday, October 24, 2011

This Should of Been My First Post

This should have been the first post, but clearly I am SLOW so here we go now. Hey everyone I am now a blogger! Who would of thought… definitely not me! Not going to bore you with my life story, but just a few facts you may want to know about me.  I LOVE unique things and always looking for ways to be creative. I also find that I want to jump from one thing to the next, but finally starting to hone in on one area that I am really passionate about… WEDDING/EVENT PLANNING!!  Not sure how consistent I will be with my post, but will try to be fairly consistent. Above all else I said I am a dance artist through and through! Dance started me in the world of creativity… I LOVE IT!! Well I hope that everyone enjoys this blog and invites friends to read!

Also I do have a wedding/event planning business, so for anyone looking for a coordinator feel free to check out my website dreambigweddings.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment