Test

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Have A Thing For Paper

I LOVE paper products, especially invitations and have found that etsy.com has some of the most creative invitations out there at really good prices. I am a DIYer, so I like to view the invitations and see if I can recreate them. Here are some invitations that I came across on the net that Ithink are creative and really cute!

Planning a party for Vegas!



This is BEST kiddie invitation!!


These invitations could be used for a number of different occasions!





Maybe you are thinking about a destination wedding! I have a boarding pass template if anyone wants to create their own just email me uniquebydesignweddings@gmail.com.




This is VERY cute for a baby shower!



I love this invitation because of the colors. They are very rich and bold. And love the print on the inside of the envelope!








No comments:

Post a Comment