Test

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Costume?

So for the past week I have been pondering over what to be for Halloween. Isn't everyone? For me Halloween is taking something you would never think about and turning it into a costume! So my genius idea for this year is " Rock Paper Scissors", which I think is GREAT! However, I can't find any willing participants to complete this trio! Bummer. Sooooooo, my next idea was to be a test tube! My mother wants to know why I am always thinking about costumes in which I have to set inside some kind of container. She said can't you think of anything simpler. Soooo back to the drawing board AGAIN!! Ok so my next idea was being a box of crayons... but that still means me setting inside of a box. (So now I begin to question is my mother correct?) But the joy of this costume is I don't have to reshape the box, I just have to cover it with some paper and set inside of it. Unfortunately, I don't think this idea will have a chance to pan out. With the rest of my hectic week, I really don't have the time to "construct" a costume. Working full-time and then doing close to 4 hours of dance rehearsal at night doesn't leave much time for eating sleeping and CONSTRUCTING!! Gladly, I do have my fall back costume that I can pull out the drawer and just look super cute... a BLACK CAT!! So we will see what happens! I will be sure to post a pic next week of what the outcome is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment