Test

Friday, April 13, 2012

Bathroom Update

Hi Everyone~


I know that it has been a few days, but I have been tolling away in the bathroom, so that I could have a shower in the house by the weekend! Mission accomplished... YES!!! Finally... I was two days short of going on 3... yes 3 weeks of not having a shower. I will definitely be posting pictures soon, but am soooo tired right now! I had to clean the house today and that was NO small feat. Luckily... I did start cleaning last week, so not as bad as it could of been! Will definitely be posting pics by the end of the week. My biggest dilemma right now is what feel I am going for in the bathroom. I want spa... and have bought 4 showers curtains and still don't know if I have the right one. I am going to IKEA tomorrow, so we will see what I turn up!! I am putting myself on a strict budget, as I have already dug enough in my pocket to get this bathroom done!! So with the bathroom done... I can now get back to posting on a regular basis!  

No comments:

Post a Comment