Test

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

I am ALWAYS browsing on Etsy looking for various creations, especially earrings and bridal/party items. I get a ton of ideas from just looking at what vendors have to offer. I am just in AWE over some of the items that see on this site.  Well during my hunt one day, I came across "Will You Be My Bridesmaid" cards. I think this is the cutest idea and adds a special touch to asking someone to share your special day with you!!  These cards can be personalized to state what their role will be in the wedding... maid of honor, junior bridesmaid, matron of honor, etc and come in a variety of colors and shapes. Here are a few that I really liked:


These are really cute.

I thought this card was funny!! And hopefully BRIDES you will pick out a dress that does look fabulous and your ladies want to wear again, so you don't have to make them feel guilty!!

I really like this card. You have to have your girls around to celebrate your day!!

I love the layers on this card. The dress is actually a 2-D shape and not just flat on the paper. 


Mad Lib Card - This card is simple to make. 

1. Create card using Microsoft Office or PowerPoint. It should only be a half page card. And I would hand write in the answers or use a different font than the other words. Once you print out the card.
2. Use colored card stock paper and cut it to be slightly larger than your card.
3. Use a little glue to seal the two together and POOF you have your card!!


On a budget? Most of these cards are really easy to make. You just have to have a little time, patience, and good paper!! Good paper can make a world of difference! 



No comments:

Post a Comment