Test

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love Organizing?

I must say that I am a little OCD when it comes to everything having its place in the house! Well I have found a great blog that shares numerous ideas and tips on how to organize your life. I want to put a spotlight on the blog IHeart Organizing! Jen, the writer of the blog, posts a new blog Monday-Friday and I have found numerous posts that I can use in my house.  She gave me the inspiration to get my crafting area in order.  I must say that I did take a moment this past weekend to get my crafting area a little more organized, especially after this baby shower. Spending less than $40, I was able to buy some storage containers and baskets that work perfectly to hold my crafting items!!  And I have learned that decorative paper is a tool I will be using for the rest of my LIFE!! It is cheap and can really dress up things!!


Need to know how to make labels? You can find it on this site... just need some inspiration on how to organize spaces in your house... You can find it on this site!! Definitely check out this site. She has free printables as well!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment