Test

Monday, March 19, 2012

How To Make Inexpensive Favors

So for the baby shower this past Sunday, we had a limited budget, so doing DIY projects and finding items on sale was a MUST! Creating these party favors was not only fun, but friendly to the budget!!
Here are the labels before I hot glued them on the bag.  They were layered. I used a craft bunch to cut out the labels, which made them the perfect shape and size every time.   I used large 12 x 12 sheets of paper to cut out the labels. The sheets of paper were on sale for 16 cents!! I got extra sheets for future projects. Just could no pass up that price!  Craft punches are a great little investment! They come in numerous shapes and sizes and at  Michael's and Hobby Lobby they are usually on sale and both stores offer 40% coupons, so getting some of those is a MUST! For what I used inside... chocolate of course. What woman doesn't love chocolate

So these bags I got from the DOLLAR STORE! They came in a pack of 12 and all I had to do is put them together and that was pretty simple. I actually put them together one night before dance rehearsal, while sitting on the floor talking to friends.

On the inside of the bags I put a little  of the plastic grass! It's around Easter and got the grass for 1.33 a pack. I got two packs, but really only needed 1.  Those packs were able to pill up my bags, but have a TON left over! If  have green in your color scheme... the green grass was only 33 cents! 

The inside of the bags with the candy inside. Just so you know... You can't put too much candy inside of these and it close correctly. :-(




And here are the bags completed! I decided to use black ribbon because more pink would of been too much!! So in total to make this treat it cost roughly 25 cents per bag!! Can't beat that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment