Test

Monday, December 19, 2011

2012... Right Around the Corner

The end of the year is approaching fast... where did 2011 go!! If you are like me... you are just planning for that big night. So I have been scouring the net for some inspiration pics and here are some that I really enjoyed!! 



Loving this blue New Year's Eve theme!! Anything that sparkles is on my must have list!


This gold them is better suited for my house this season as I have most of my Christmas decorations in gold. This is a good way to cut entertaining cost down by reusing products in new ways. Did you know that you can flip over your martini glass and use it as a candle holder?!!


Don't those cookies look good!!




Sparklers for guest to lit at 12 would be a nice touch to any party!!


Also be sure to check out the Hostess with the Mostess site for free printables you can use for your party! It will save you a ton of time on not having to design your own and save you a ton of money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment