Test

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GREAT NEWS

As you know, I have a passion for weddings and parties, but those are not the only things I love. In general, I just LOVE being creative and seeing how you can turn the simplest thing into something wonderful. And this idea can be seen not only in how I design and coordinate weddings and parties, but in interior decorating as well. For anyone who has been to my house, you know that I don't mind picking up a paint brush or getting my hands dirty!


The great news I have to share is... you have to start somewhere when you are trying to build a business and I really need to make some connections and build a portfolio; therefore, I am looking for a few (maybe 3) clients in the Columbia area to work with for FREE! If you or anyone you know is having a wedding, birthday party, bridal/baby shower or needs there home decorated, I would LOVE to assist you. Email me at uniquebydesignweddings@gmail.com.


Thanks in advance for all of your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment