Test

Friday, November 2, 2012

I'M BACK

I'M BACK... FINALLY!! I got very slack in posting as there was just so much going on and I just got lazy. Don't we all get like that. I even had a change of jobs, since the last time I posted. Well when I was unemployed for a month, I made a strong commitment to myself that I would be a better blogger! My goal is to post three times and week, start doing some giveaways, and really trying to build a following. So if you have any friends  that like event/ wedding planning and DIY crafts... be sure to direct them this way. Well with my new job, I will be in Columbia for a bit longer, so that means more reno on the house and creating new spaces (kind-of). I am also going to be working on expaning my business Unique by Design Wedding and Events. Know of anyone getting married or just need help planning a party... direct them this way, you will not be disappointed. This post will be short and sweet.. More to come shortly. I just wanted to make the annoucement that... I'M BACK!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment