Test

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Conder Elementary Dance Banquet

Hi Everyone~


Yes please yell at me because it has been some weeks, since I last put up a post. A lot has been evolving lately and just trying to handle things as they come. So upcoming decorating project will be for a dance banquet at Conder Elementary School! Yea... got to love the kids! The theme is "Lights Camera Action" and it is very appropriate! Lots of plans in the works and met with a woman yesterday who will be designing the centerpieces and balloon columns, which will have lights in them for the banquet! Can't wait!! I will be making some projects in the coming weeks... the event is May 24th, so definitely be on the look out. And I will start kicking myself in the butt more to be more persistent on posting! I PROMISE I WILL HAVE ANOTHER POST UP BY THE END OF THE WEEK! I am thinking it will be a printable! I have seen a TON of invitation that are very cute and you can get very printables of them. Can you say money in the pocket. So come back by Saturday and another one will be up PROMISE!!


Jevettra

No comments:

Post a Comment